The Hotel Booking plugin is rather flexible and can be used for different rental types: beds (hostels), villas, cottages, apartments, room types, condos, bungalows, even yachts, cars, scooters, etc. It can be used for both - single and multiple properties. Here are recommendations on how to set up the Hotel Booking plugin for single property rental:
1. First of all, go to Accommodation types and make sure you have 1 Accommodation Type with 1 Accommodation assigned. It prevents overbooking - when 1 accommodation is booked the accommodation type becomes unavailable for certain dates.
2. Navigate to Accommodation > Settings > and enable the Skip Search Results option. This will let to check availability on the same page without being redirected to the Search Results page. Additionally, the dates in the Availability Calendar become clickable when there are both the calendar and form added on the same page.
3. You can also enable one of the options below the Skip Search Results option:
- Show price for selected period
- Show price together with adults and children fields
4. Use [mphb_availability id=777] shortcode (or Booking Form block/widget depending on the editor you use) to place the availability form of your single property instead of a global search form. You can place it on the Home Page, for example.
You will need to replace 777 with an ID of your Accommodation Type.