Any system text of the MotoPress Hotel Booking plugin can be changed or translated with a translation plugin:
- Install the Loco Translate plugin from wp.org and activate it.
- Navigate to the Loco Translate tab > Plugins and click Hotel Booking.
- Click New Language.
- Choose the language of your WordPress (exactly the same language that is selected at Dashboard > Settings > General)
- Select location: languages/plugins/motopress-hotel-booking-<locale>.po
- Use the Filter field to find the string that you want to change.
- Insert your own phrase as a translation.
- Save and check the result.
When you are done, the Loco Translate plugin can be deleted. Make sure to follow step 5 so that you do not lose the changes.
You can also contribute to the official translation of the booking system here.