If you can not activate your license key do the following:
1. Make sure that you are trying to activate the proper version of the plugin with its corresponding license key (e.g. the Personal version of the plugin can be activated only with the Personal license key). You can find the currently installed version of the plugin in your WordPress dashboard > MotoPress Slider > License. The plugin version is stated in the brackets:
If you see that the plugin license doesn't correspond to the license key that you've bought - remove this plugin and install the plugin version that you've purchased.
Your License Key and plugin archive are available in your MotoPress account. Read more on how to work with your MotoPress account here.
2. If the plugin version and the license key match, check if you have exceeded your activation limit. For this, as soon as you login to your MotoPress account, find the product and click View Licenses. There you will see the number of available activations (click Manage Sites to see the activated domains):
If you have exceeded the limit of activations, you need to buy a new license or upgrade the current one. Contact our team regarding an upgrade.
3. If you have available activations or your domain is marked as activated, but the error message is still in your dashboard, then most likely you are using a very outdated version of the plugin. To fix this, reinstall the plugin manually following the steps below:
- Deactivate and delete the currently installed version (do not skip this step).
- Login into your MotoPress account, find your product and click View Details and Downloads. There you will see a file for download and its license key.
- Install the downloaded file through your Dashboard > Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin.
- Do not forget to activate your plugin with the license key from your MotoPress account.
If it is not helpful, please, contact our support team notifying that you have tried all the steps from this guide.
Please sign in to leave a comment.