- After purchasing MotoPress plugin you’ll see the Purchase Confirmation page with your License key and the download link. Also the Purchase Receipt will be delivered to your email.
- Your personal MotoPress account will be created automatically after the first purchase. The login data will be also sent to your email.
Note: sometimes message can be delivered to the spam folder of your email account. Check the spam folder too.
- Now you should download the plugin to your PC. To do this click the link in your account or in the message.
Note: WordPress plugin is a zip archive. Sometimes it is unpacked automatically while saving archive in Safari browser on Mac. You can switch off this option or use another browser to download the plugin.
- After you downloaded the plugin to your PC and log in to your WordPress.
- Go to the Plugins section and click Add New.
- Click Upload and then Browse.
- Select the plugin archive you downloaded and click Install Now.
- After the plugin installation you should click on the Activate Plugin button.
You can find your billing information, keys, and the latest plugin version in your account here https://motopress.com/my-account/ Log in to your account using login data that was sent to your email account after the plugin purchase on our website. If you can not find a password you can reset it following the link https://motopress.com/wp-login.php?action=lostpassword You should use your email which was used while plugin purchase.