By default theme outputs sample widget data that can not be edited - you need to to add your widgets to make default content gone. It was added to make theme look complete with information when there is no widget added. Thus all you need is to add your widgets to sections and fill it with your information.
Articles in this section
- Can I edit/add fields of Contact Form at Emmet Front Page?
- How to edit default widgets information at Emmet Front Page?
- How to make the Front Page look like demo of Emmet theme?
- Can not edit front page with visual builder at Emmet theme?
- What is the difference between lite and pro version of Emmet theme?
- Is license of Emmet theme annual?