No, Demo Builder is compatible with subfolder structure only. You can define it while installing WordPress Multiuser Network.
Articles in this section
- Is email confirmation the only way to register demo?
- Sanbox is not removed after expiration
- Can I use plugin with subdomain structure at WPMU?
- Can I archive sandbox after expiration?
- Are database tables/content (media) removed after sandbox expiration?
- I set up Restrictions but still can not see required menu item
- Is license of Demo Builder annual?